Helping you with all of your auto parts needs...
Below are some of the services our shops provide. Please give us a call at (248) 666-2612
or come into any of our shops with your questions about your specific auto parts or service needs.
- Engine Block Boring
- Rebuilding Cylinder Heads
- Installing U-Joints
- Press Work
- Mounting Struts
- Cleaning & Degreasing Parts
- Repairing Starters & Alternators
- Re-Building Engines
- Powder Coating
- Hydraulic Hose Replacement or Repair
We take pride in providing the highest quality machining services to our customers.
Our experienced detail-oriented staff works diligently to produce high quality precision-machined parts that are ready on-time and right the first time! We pride ourselves in keeping up with the latest in machining technologies.
You can expect:
- Tolerances held to your specifications
- Strong emphasis is on quality control checks
- Excellent turnaround times
Powder Coating Expertise
- Any and all colors
- New Powder Coating modern equipment
- Consistent Quality With No Shrinkage
- Priced Right
- Quick Turn Around
- One Stop Finishing
- And Much Much More...
Mazza Auto Parts has the expertise to make your finished product truly superior. Our years of experience help us to anticipate and eliminate possible process problems before they happen. Our coating experts stand ready to recommend the best coating solution for your application. Put our powder coating expertise to work for you.
Mazza Auto Parts takes pride in offering superior powder coating service from the moment you call. Super customer service, accurate quality coatings and on-time delivery are the pillars of our business.
What can we powder coat for you today?
For over 40-years, Mazza Auto Parts has offered superior welding and fabricating services to the entire SE Michigan area. Employing some of the best-trained, most highly skilled welders and fabricators available anywhere, your perfect weld is 100% guaranteed right the first time.
- Repair Cracks
- Repair Broken Castings: Exhaust/Heads & Blocks
- All Types of Metal Welding Services
Mazza's ongoing team-effort, quality-driven services and repeat clients are solid proof each and every job we weld is welded correct and every client is happy before the leave the shop.
Mazza does not only welds auto parts; we also work for the general public! If you need metal work or fabrication for a project big or small, we will try to help.
We have a full line of equipment to do arc welding, TIG welding, MIG welding and acetylene welding, brazing and cutting and plasma cutting.
Some of these Welding Services include:
- Commercial, Residential and Industrial Welding
- Light and Heavy Duty Welding
- Aluminum Welding Specialist
- TIG, MIG, Gas, Aluminum Welding
- Stainless Steel Welding
- Custom Welding Work
- Fabrication Shop
- Serving SE Michigan and Surrounding areas
- We repair aluminum mag wheels
- Fully Insured and Owner Operated
- Cast Iron Welding Services
- Automotive Welding Services
- And Much Much More...
Why Turn My Rotors?
- Turning Drums
- Turning Rotors
If your vehicle is "shuddering" during braking or if it is not braking properly the rotors may need to be turned as part of the brake job. "Grooves" in the rotor surface may have developed over time, which means poorer braking due to less surface area and uneven surface area for the brake pad to meet.
The machine shop grinds the rotors down in a metal lathe and a small amount of the grooved surface is "cut" away so that the rotor is restored to its previous flat condition. This is so the new brake pads have a flat surface to meet. Failure to turn the rotor will cause the new brake pads to wear out faster.
Turning rotors is generally a less expensive alternative to buying new ones, and is usually a good idea to go ahead with it, if your mechanic suggests it is needed.
Mazza Auto Parts now refills NOS bottles with our new pump station at our Waterford Township, MI store.
If you live in SE Michigan, and need your NOS / Nitrous Oxide bottles filled, you now have a "do it while you wait" option!
- We use a dual-filtered system to make sure you don't get moisture in your tanks
- We only sell non-medical NOS gas to ensure your safety.
- Air driven pumps are used to draw NOS into your bottle for a perfect fill. No heating and cooling NOS bottles.
- All NOS bottles are weighed to make sure you get what you pay for.
Available Monday - Sunday during normal business hours. This takes about 20-30 minutes.
So while others who make you drop your bottles off and pick them up another day, Mazza Auto Parts in Waterford Township, MI can do this while you wait.
Give us a call or come on in, we are here and ready to help you: (248) 666-2612